Feeling lightheaded, nausea, shortness of breath and palpitations. Need help

hi im a 22 yearold female and i have always been a very low energy kind of person but in the past few months its been getting worse and worse. i am feeling light headed tired nausea in the mornings sore eyes shortness of breath and palpitations sometimes. i am thinking i might be anemic but have not gotten tested. i have been taking iron supplements and even tried taking protein shakes in the morning but the protein shakes just make me sick and very tired can you help me in what i should do?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013