Feeling lightheaded, muscle weakness in arms, pain in the shoulder. Diagnosed with triglycerides. EKG and blood test reports normal. Need to see a cardiologist?

Hello, I have been getting lightheaded a lot and I have been having a lot of muscle weakness in my arms. I have also been having pain and muscle spasms in my shoulders and legs. I was recently diagnosed with very high triglycerides and I am wondering if these are symptoms of a blockage of some sort. I went to the hospital last week and they did and EKG which came back normal along with some blood work. I feel a little worried because these symptoms even wake me up at night. Should I go and see a cardiologist?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer