Feeling lightheaded, excessive sweating. Low blood pressure, anemia. What could be causing this?

Hi there. This morning I was at my work and started to feel very light headed, sweating excessively and had the feeling I was going to faint. I started to gag but nothing came up. Luckily I was in a ward as I am training to be a student nurse and they checked my bp , it was sitting at 78/45. My blood pressure usually is 100/60. This has been happening a lot over the last year and a half. I was anaemic however got my bloods checked 4 months ago and my hb was fine. What do you think could be causing this? Thanks very much
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012