Feeling lightheaded, dizzy, heavy pressure on brain, nausea, numbness and buzzing in the ears. Had vertigo. CT or MRI scan? Suggest

On Monday April 15, 2013, I was @ a hospital visiting my sister when I felt lightheaded on the elevator. Once the doors opened (from the 4th to the 1st floor) I felt dizzy and collapsed; but, I didn't loose consciousness. However, during the time my friend was calling my other sister to come down via her CP, hospital personnel responded. It was during this time I became non-responsive for a matter of minutes (I was awake and alert; yet, I could not respond), in addition, the responder stated I felt clamy; therefore, they transported me to the ER. Once I was in the ER, I was telling the Dr my symptoms: lightheaded, heavy pressure on my brain in the back of my head, a little dizzy; however, during this time, I again became non-responsive, I was alert, but I couldn't say anything . . . it was like I was paralyzed. As a result, the doctor, began hitting me and calling out my name and finally I responded. She asked me what happened and I responded that I didn't know but, I just couldn't speak or move, as a result a ct scan was ordered. It was also at this time I felt nauseated and the doctor gave me something for the symptom. After returning from my ct scan (no abnormalities) I again repeated this same behavior, as a result, a MRI was ordered, test came back negative. After this I mentioned that I had a buzzing in my ears; and I mentioned that in the past I had vertigo . . . as a result the doctor diagnosed me again with vertigo and prescribed medicine based upon this diagnosis. However, I know the difference between a lightheadness and a little dizziness and the "spinning" sensation associated with vertigo -- this symptom I didn't have. Also, I mentioned to the ER doctor that I had some numbness in my arms. Now today, April 18, 2013, the symptoms are reoccurring please help I don't know what to do next! Do I request my ct scan and mri and try to schedule a consultation with a neurologist? SUK, my PCP is located in another city.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013