Feeling lightheaded, diagnosed as acute sinusitis, taking amoxicillin. Worried

Hello! I e been feeling light headed since 2 weeks ago. Went to the doctor just a week ago Nd I was diagnosed with acute sinusitis . I m drinking 1000 mg of amoxicillin 3x a day and on top of that I m also drinking a decongestant . I m just worried about the light headed thing. It s actually on and off but it s like almostne everyday now. In addition, the doctor checked my ear and he said that my right ear is really very congested that the ear drum is pushed upwards. My question is, is there anything I would worry about the light headed? I don t have headache or anything. Just being really light headed . There are some moments that I would feel fine and then the light headed will stile me again. How long this last?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012