Feeling lightheaded and shaky, fluttering s in the chest. ECG showing borderline abnormality of the ventricle. Advice?

Hi, I saw my GP last Tuesday. I have been feeling light headed ,shaky and sweaty.
I hae also had flutterings in the middle of my chest, which has now got worse.Sometimes I am getting spasms in the centre, but also a feeling of pressure. I was sent for blood tests for fbc, glucose, lipids.
These are all normal. I have also had an ecg - this showed a borderline abnormality to the left ventricle. Yesterday my GP said this is fine, although he is puzzled by my symptoms. I am waiting for results from a chest xray, and have been referred for an echo and 7 day ecg. In the meantime I feel generally unwell and tired. I am still getting breathless without doing much, and the tightness is very frequent.
I am 46, female, non smoker, I do not drink alchohol. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013