Feeling lightheaded and numbness in the head. Food poisoning?

Hi. Im darren and im 19 years of age. Two days ago, i began to feel lightheaded and sick. I went to rest and i couldnt get out of bed. The sickness feeling in my stomach had got worse and i thought i was going to be sick. After this i couldnt sleep and my eyes were sensive when looking around the room. Numbness in my head began through most of the night and i was lightheaded, tired, started to sweat and was trying my best to sleep. This was upto the morning and i had slightly got better. I now have numbness in my head, eye pains from looking around the room and no appetite. I would also like to note that i had a sandwhich before these syntoms occured and probably, mostly the case/state im in. Thanks for your time and will be looking forward to your response. Much appreciated

Darren United kingdom
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013