Feeling lightheaded and have fluttering sensations. All medical test normal. Cause and cure?

I have had fluttering sensations, lightheadness and shocking sensations for several years now. Sometimes with a cold sweat like feeling. It occurs randomly during the day and night and has woke me up on several occasions. I have been to the er a few times because it was continuos. I have had two cardiac caths, echos, stress tests and holter monitors all normal and still no answers. Is there a name for this and will it every stop? At times it does impact my daily activities.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013