Feeling lightheaded and dizzy upon standing. Swelling in the fingers, mild chest pain, flutters in chest and neck. Reason?

Light headed when stand and move, feel dizzy, end of the day hands fingers swelling and pins and needles in fingers, mild chest pains that are uncomfortable but not agony, feel occasional flutters in chest and neck as week has gone on and jaw now started clicking and sticking very frequently when open mouth. Feeling fed up and lathargic as don t appear unwell to self or others but not my normal self as usually very jolly and have a lot of energy
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012