Feeling lightheaded and dizzy, sore nipples after taking cerazette. Side effect or pregnancy?

I am currently taking Cerazette contraceptive pill and I have been using this contraception method since December 2012.

As of yesterday I started to feel very light headed and dizzy once in the evening and again this morning before my usual breakfast time. My nipples are extremely sore to touch and I have had some period cramping yesterday but no show of any blood.

Is this a usual side effect of Cerazette or is it worth me taking a pregnancy test?

Many Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013