Feeling light headed, mild headache, pressured temples, confused, fluttering in chest, took MDMA. Anxiety?

Hi there. On the weekend I consumed a fairly small amount of the drug MDMA which I have had much experience with over a period of 2 years. However for the past 4 days I have had some feelings that I have never experienced before.

I have been feeling very light headed. I have a very mild headache or feeling of pressure on both the sides of my head/temple. As well as this I have been feeling confused and difficulties concentrating and at times have a fluttering feeling in my chest. I am unsure if this is because of the drug use (because I have never experienced this before) or if it could possibly be due to anxiety which I feel I may have started to develop?

Thank You.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013