Feeling light headed. Normal EKG report and stress test. What else could be causing this?

I signed up for life insurance and they took an ekg on me. It reported back that it was abnormal. I then went to 2 different dr.s that found the same thing. I never felt bad before the report of abnormal ekg, but now have moments that I am feeling light headed. Almost like a buzz. Not sure if this is psycological or not. The one dr also did a stress test and did not find anything out of the ordinary. My blood pressure has been good. I m 39 and a white male.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013