Feeling lack of energy and low sexual drive. Sugar is 125. Treatment?

I am a 39 yrs old male about 65 KGs and 5 8 in height. Since last few months, I am feeling low on energy. Very low on sexual drive and capacity (wife is complaining now). My morning pre-breakfast sugar reading coming out to be around 125. I eat light Indian lunch but I don t eat dinner most of the nights as I don t feel need of it. I am not doing any cardio exercises. Work wise (desk job as Project Manager) not very happy but not much stress either. How to overcome this lack of energy, drive and capacity? I want my life back. Help is required and appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013