Feeling itchy in anal, rectal region and vagina, insufficient bowels, blood drops. Taking homoeopathic medicine for intestinal parasites. What could it be?

hello doc, I am a female aged 27, height 5 ft, weight 58 Kgs. I have a family history of piles and constipation and since some time i am experiencing the same problems. about a month ago, i had ano rectal fissures and one wart of piles that i could feel externally. right now that problem is no more, but since a few days i have been experiencing an itch in my ano rectal region and vagina. I suffer from insufficient bowels and have to go atleast twice a day to evacuate (on a average 20 days i have to go twice, else once is enough). Yeaterday, after my bowel movement, i got some drops of bright red blood and a night befor that i had sever itching in my anus, i assumed i had hurt myself due to scratching. I consulted my regular doctor for the same and he said i was showing symptoms of intestinal parasites and recommended a homoeopathic medicine for the same. I took the doses yesterday. Today there was no bleeding in the morning, but when i went for stool second time, there was again some fresh blood after the stool. I only have itching in my anus and vagina, no pain. But yes, today i am experiencing a little discomfort in my lower abdomen. Could it be something else except for worms?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013