1. do you take it as your short coming due to feeling of inadequacy or is it a PERCEIVED lack of height, (when you are with your friends,any discouragement or failure)??
2. you haven't mentioned about the consequences resulting from low height: lack of confidence, aggressive behavior,attention seeking, eager to prove yourself,shouting and talking loudly??
3. any sense of doubts,insecurity,low self esteem, uncertainty,or anti social behavior that has come up in your mind due to less height??
4. height of your parents and any history of depression?
5. any medicine-exercise-procedure will work before the fusion of epiphyseal cartilage
, and moreover height is genetically pre determined, don't fall for such advertisements (they are marketed to promote their sale and business), idea is to stay healthy,happy and just change the way you think.
6. no one is going to view you differently, its just your perception or cognitive biases,for that consult with a cognitive behavioral therapist for cognitive behavioral therapy
, which will help you in eliminating negative thought process and keeping positive affirmations.
7. You may gain extra 3 inches by practicing YOGA
postures which target the back and spine.
8. If height was the issue,Sachin Tendulkar would have never been in the Indian team or by this time he must have been taller than West Indies players.