Feeling ill, test for lymmes negative. Fatigue, dizziness, nose pressure. Symptoms of lymmes?

Hi can anybody help me. I have been feeling ill for 2 years now. I have had a test for Lymmes but it come back negative. These are some of my symptons. Fatigue , Dizziness , nose pressuse and i just cant explain how my top gums feel like. I have more to write down but just with these symptons could it be possible i could have Lymmes.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.Thank you for the query.
There are various diseases which can cause such symptoms including Lymmes.but Lymmes would manifest with some other symptoms too and blood test would be positive. You need complete neurolgic work up ro rule out possible diagnoses.
Wish you good health. Regards