Feeling hungry even after eating enough food. Already overweight. Solution?

HI, MY NAME IS CELENE AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING A PROBLEM WITH FEELING HUNGRY NO MATTER HOW MUCH I EAT... I KNOW THAT STRESS CAUSES THESE SIMPTOMS BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ITS NOT MENTAL BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE IM HUNGRY IN MY HEAD... IM ACTUALLY HAVING PAIN IN MY STOMACH THE PAIN YOU GET WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY... IM VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND DONT WANT TO BE EATING NON STOP IM ALREADY OVERWIGHT I DONT WANT TO GAIN MORE... PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013