Feeling hungry, cramps and pains in the abdomen. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

My period was on the 19th of march, I had unprotected sex on the 26th of march and 3 weeks and two days after have been feeling hungry all the time, got cramping and pains in my left lower abdomen, have a white milky discharge, back aches alot, I've had dreams that I have a baby girl, I had one dot of blood the day before my period was due and I'm 2 days late (was due on the 16th April) aswell as having headaches and I'm wondering if I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013