Feeling hungrier, letting off gas, thirsty. Can anyone help?

I ve recently been hungry more often than usual, i think.. Unless I ve been like this for ages. Anyways, after I eat, it can be up to an hour - 3 hours later, I m hungry again and not just hungry, but starving. It s not as if I m eating less than usual. I m also letting off a lot of gas. Yesterday I was really thirsty all day, and no matter how much water i drank, it was never enough. Anyways, I know there is a lot there, but just wondering if anyone can help?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012