Feeling hot, sudden weakness, shaking of body, trembling hands, weakness of legs, mild dizziness. Related to blood sugar ?

Chinese 1st generation born in Brasil, male 56 yrs old, 135lbs 5 6 , mostly healthy, never smoked, drugs or heavy drinking, no diseases, blood pressure always 62/120, except gastritis but in control since 01 by taking Cimetadine/tagamet for about 1yr and modified diet. Not often but it has occurred about 5-8 times in the past ten years, today at 6:15pm after a 1.5hrs car trip home and unloading luggages and groceries from the car of a weekend trip feeling hot sudden weakness, shaking of the body, trembling hands, weakness of the legs mild dizziness , symptom continues even sitting down. Woke up with mild headache and mild behind the eye ball pain/pressure, chinese dimsum brunch from 10-12noon lots cups of tea, at 4pm fruit (cantalopes six pieces 3X4inches, 1 sweet caramel coconut cookie) no liquids except an ice milk tea at 1:45pm. I quickly ate a banana, a small muffin(sweet), a cup of stir fried garlic pea-sprout vegetables, one sweet red bean bun , 1/2 cup of doritos chips, a 8 oz. glass of luke warm water. Symptoms went away in about 25minutes, did I have low blood sugar?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013