Feeling hot, shivering occasionally. Could it be caused by antibiotics?

Have been taking Tetralysal 300 for approx 9mths during which time I have been experiencing fever like symptoms ie extremely hot both day and night with occasional shivery spells I wonder could the antibiotics be the cause of these symptoms? The treatment is for Rosacea . I am female and also taking Bisoprolol , Bendroflumethiazide and Warfarin ( for treatment following diagnosis of Atrial Fibrillation 3 years ago). Age 79. GP tells me medication is cause of this nonstop heat but ceasing blood pressure treatment for 1 week had absolutely no effect so I should welcome advice re possibility of remaining medication being the culprit. Any advice given will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012