Feeling hot and sweaty, chest pressure, nausea, rapid heart beat. What can this mean?

My name is Magdalena I m a 34 year female. I didn t feel good for most of the day but around noon I felt worse, I got very hot and sweaty, it felt like I had a lot of pressure in my chest and I felt extremely nauseated , while driving I felt very sleepy and it was difficult staying alert! I also felt a very rapid heart beat, although I had no way of checking my blood pressure . I feel a little better and my blood pressure is at 96/66. What can this mean? Please help, thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012