Feeling hot and sweating even in cold temperature. Do i have any underlying health problems?

I am a female aged 58. Height; 5 feet 2 inches. Weight 54 Kg. Lean Built. Located in Bangalore India. It is now summer in Bangalore with the highest mid day temperature of 34 to 35 Deg Celsius. My problem is I feel very hot and sweat profusely even early in the morning by 7 to 8 am when it is relatively cool, and throughout the day as well while all people around me have no such problem and appear to be quite comfortable with themselves. I do not recall any earlier time when I had felt so and as miserable in my life. I want to know if I have any underlying health problem. If yes what it is? If not why it is
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012