Feeling hot and feverish, burning in the head. History of colitis and anxiety. Suffer from pain and dizziness. Worried about stroke

hi dont know if you can help, im really fed up because i dont know whats going on, ive been feeling quite hot and feverish quite often when just been walking around a while or in a hot room/having hot shower/ and strange burning/cold feelings on top of head for weeks now, then feeling miserable and cold for ages afterwards. I have colitis(on azathioprine/colazide) but seen specialist over that they say it isnt flared up and under control and probably not related, although vhaving scan in 6 wks as have been having lower pains from time to time. Im going to a gp again tommorow, and have already been, they keep saying im very anxious, that it isnt an infection, but last few days seems worse. bit dizzy eye went bit bloodshot in corner, went to a doctors last night, he said id got inflamed eye/conjunctivitus, that i dont need a cat scan,blood pressure was normal, im scared its something to do with a stroke/tumour/lymph thyroid/adrenal proble, its making me feel anxious all the time.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013