Feeling heaviness after taking juene, curlzvit and anastim for hair loss. What are the side effects?

Hi Doc I was facing Hair loss problem and was prescribed Anastim serum alongwith Juene and curlzvit tablets. I use to feel heaviness after consuming them. So doc asked me to stop one of them and I stopped Juene and continued with Curlzvit. But after 1 and half month sudden pimple breakouts. So I stopped curlzvit as well. But with the use of Anastim my hairloss subsided. I was suppose to go for a review check up after 2 months but I went after 8 months due to circumstances. Now he has given me keraglow and biovitas - (one tablet at night). I hope there are no side-effects of these tablets.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013