Feeling heartburn, sore breasts and bumps around nipple after unprotected intercourse. On IUD mirena. Pregnant?

Im 25 years old and a mother if 4 and I had an iud ( mirena ) put in 3 years ago, and its been pretty good I have no period anymore and no other symptoms. Well 18 days ago I ha unprotected sex and my breasts have been really sore I have bumps around my nipple that I haven t had since I ve been pregnant with my last child and I ve been having crazy heartburn . Im really worried I might be pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013