Feeling heartbeats inside the chest after exercise and hot bath. What to do?

I am a 55 yr. old woman. Three days ago I did several sit up crunches and reverse crunches. I then went in a took a bath. I noticed it was it was very hot, but did not think it would bother me as long as it was not hot enough to burn you. I was in for about 10-15 min. and since that evening I have had off and on heartbeats that I can feel inside my chest . If I go up or down the stairs it starts, even last night relaxing in bed it was off and on. Today, I am feeling better. It did not bother me at all this am but it is now 3pm and if I do too much it starts to beat harder. (It reminds me of the 1and only time I was in a hot tub ) and I felt weak and my heart felt like it was beating in a fluttery sort of thing. This is now the 4th day with this on and off feeling, with no other symptoms. I do not have insurance, but hope to soon, when my husband starts a new job. Could these prior activities have anything to do with how my heart has been?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. It could be simple tachy cardia result of anxiety anaemia gastritis etc the cure of basic cause will clear the condition.
It could be cardiac arrhythmia also but it wont be cleared automatically. any how i advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment. you may need to get
ECG TMT GASTROSCOPY HB estimation along with other routine tests for confermation.
Besides i advise you to follow some diet recomendations as avoid taking spices chillies junk foods and controle oil consumption. Take more of green leafy vegetables
pulses sprouts milk egg meat fruits and juices to improve blood general health and well being. Thanks for calling.