Feeling gastric pressure in stomach, chest and throat. Difficulty in singing. Any home remedy?

recently i was eating tomato chutney all the 3 times for about 10 days..then a sudden feeling like something occurred in my stomach .....this incident was in the night,,and from the next day i feel a gas type pressure up to down from stomach to chest to throat to ears also really irritates my but no feels like gas can pass through food pipe and released through mouth but i feel that gas is blocked to vocal cords pipe and to ear really irritates habits of any tobacco,alcohols or any other smoking products.................plz help me doctor.....i am also learning singing....but due to this symptoms,when i sing i feel very uncomfortable..........i dont have too much money to spend on the tests like x rays or any other.....if possible,i want home remedies.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012