Feeling fullness all day after eating. Worrisome

30 YEAR OLD MALE WHO HAS NEVER HAD STOMACH PROBLEMS BUT LATELY 4 TO 5 HOURS AFTER I EAT I STILL FEEL LIKE I JUST GOT UP FROM THE TABLE
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The problem of fullness you are mentioning could definitely be of acidity or loss of appetite. Don't worry.

Some heavy food or junk food takes time to digest and the left over portion is starting to decay inside the colon and this emits some bio-gases. The acid present in your stomach and these gases combine to produce acidity which manifests as fullness of stomach.

Combining this, if you are lazy, without doing any physical activities, it is also possible that even if you do not eat for some time, you may not feel hungry at all. Therefore, start exercising and have healthy and fiber rich food.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.