Feeling from grade I left varicocele, took medication. Semen count decreased after stopping medicine. Why?

Sir, I have feeling from grade I left varicocele . I have consult the doctor and taken the medicine of Lyco Q for 6 months. I have given the semen analysis test and my count was 77 milliion/cc at before two months. Doctor advised to stop the medicine. Now I have given of test of semen analysis the count was 58 million/cc. So please advise the count wil be decreaed by stopping the medicine or not
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013