Feeling foreskin hard and red growth on it. Had unprotected sex. Feels uncomfortable and irritable, skin peeling off. What's going on?

Recently I have noticed my foreskin is very red and i have clear/skin color small growths on it. 3 total, some are circle and others look like a line across. I am un circumsized and i had un protected sex a couple months ago. It feels irratable and uncomfortable but not really painful. Also very dry and when rubbed slightly, skin peels off. What is this? Im going to the doctor soon but any geusses
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012