Feeling for gay sex. Ejaculate by visiting gay sites. How to regain the lost mentality?

I am 39 years old man and I have 3 children. One girl child and 2 boys. I have the feeling for gay sex from my school days on wards and had it 3 times before my college days. Now I usually visit gay sites and make ejaculation . I am so much worried about my mentality for this type of affection. My elder son is 4 yrs old and younger one is just 1 year. I am afraid that my children will also happen this disorder in future. How can I get lost of this mentality. Please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
not 2 worried so much mr.??
1stly u shoud do something other interst in ur hobbies to try to do that
stop internate connection.this kind of all is mentally sickness & sont worry about ur child its not a hereditary dieases.well dont be seated in alone.