Feeling feverish with increasing body pain. Took panadol and Artem, still no relief. Cure ?

Hello Sir... FOr for four five days i have been feeling fever ... and pain in my body... what happened actually where i live weather got changed because of rain in other provinces, i took bath around 6:30 PM and by late night i continued studying. At midnight i felt a light pain in my body which increased day by day... i took panadol for temporary relief.. i thought it is because of Malaria i took maladar doze but nothing changed. next day i called my brother in law and told him about my fever. he prescribed me Artem DS 8 tablets from which i have taken 4 with panadol.. but still i am not feeling ok what should i do
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012