Feeling feverish but cool to touch after increase in lyrica dosage, taking medicines for severe edema, idiopathic epilepsy, diabetes. Cause?

my husband recently had an increase in his lyrica prescription from 100mg 3times a dayto 150 mg 3 times a day. He is taking lyrica for his neuriopathy. He also takes indomethacin for pain. He is on medications for severe edema , high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes , and ideopathic eplipsey. The change in the lyrica prescription was started about 5 days ago. Tonight he is having severe chills from the inside out, he feels feverish but is cool to my touch. Ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012