Feeling fatigue, nausea, vomiting, dry heaves, aching body, low grade fever, headache and pain in rib cage. What should I do to get relief?

I am a 37 yo female with intermittent nausea for almost 3 months now. I got sick with the stomach flu the beginning of August. I had nausea vomiting, dry heaves, gagging to smells, aching body, low grade fever and my whole mouth turned white with what looked like excessive skin overgrowth. I was still feeling nausea a week later and went to a nurse practitioner who prescribed omeprazole 20 mg daily. I suffer from depression and had started on Celexa 10 mg daily in April but she did not think that was the problem. I continued to have white tongue, extra skin on inner lips, lack of appetite, nausea that sometimes improves with eating but belch constantly while eating. I do not feel acid reflux in my throat and my stomach doesn t really hurt. I have fatigue, have lost over 10 lbs and am now getting frequent headaches that increase the nausea. I went to the ER 2 weeks ago for stabbing pain in the right upper quadrant/lower rib cage. A gallbladder ultrasound was negative, CXR negative, all labs normal including amylase , lipase and negative mono and pregnancy tests . They think it was radicular pain from my back since I have degenerative discs and herniation in T6-7 area. They gave me pain pills and muscle relaxers I took over the weekend, and have been using Aleeve with food if necessary since. That pain has not returned. I visited my chiropractor previously and she suggested I may have candida and I have been taking Caprylate complex for almost a month with no improvement. I visited my family doctor and she did not know what the cause was since omeprazole has not improved symptoms. She wants me to have an EGD but they are wanting payment up front since my deductible is not met. I can not afford it right now and am planning to look for providers who will allow me to make payment. I am concerned about delaying the test and just want to feel better. I have a history of Burkitt s lymphoma and being ill has me very stressed out. I assume it is and ulcer or gastritis but thought the diet modification and omeprazole would have helped by now if that was the case. Anny suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012