Feeling faint, low pulse, light headedness. Am I not taking in enough sugar?

why do i have constant feelings of faintness, though I never faint? I have really bad anxiety so I wonder if it is that. When I have these attacks, my pulse seems very slow and weak. I just get really light-headed, faint, weak legs, and then I get nervous. When I eat something sugary, I usually feel better. Am I not taking in enough sugar? I would say I get a total of 15grams of added sugar a day, and thats it. The rest is from natural ingredients like fruit and dairy. I am 19 year old female and active
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012