Feeling faint, brain fog, confused, face numbness. What could this be?

About 3 weeks ago I started feeling like I was going to faint after I ate. It happened about 4 or 5 times within two weeks. After being told it could be hypoglycemia , I changed my diet a bit and it hasn t really happened again since then. What has been happening since then has been very scary for me. I ve been very confused and foggy and it comes in waves. Sometimes I think crazy, nonsensical thoughts and realize my brain (the inside of my head) feels weird. Just tonight, it happened again. Instead of the lightheaded feeling I used to get (while the fainting spells were happening), I had a heavy and numb feeling in my head and I was once again confused for a few seconds. The numbness started in the left side of my head and moved to my whole head and face. Does anyone know what this could be? The numbness and fainting feeling scares me but the confusion and fogginess scares me even more. (I don t want it to happen when I m driving or anything.) Please give me any info you can! More info: -I m morbidly obese and working on losing weight. (lost 25lbs so far.) -I just got off of my period 1 day ago. (It was a pretty painful one.) -I m borderline anemic. (says the doctor.) -I ve been having panic/ anxiety attacks almost daily lately. (use to be very rare for me.) -I haven t been on any medication lately. (just Advil for menstrual cramping.) -I have sinusitis right now. -I was diagnosed with migraines as a pre-teen. (I am now 20) -Within the last few years I ve been experiencing ice pick headaches more and more frequently. P.S.- I live in the Houston, Tx area. Mosquito s and the threat of West Nile virus is very real. Please ask me if you need any more info. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012