Feeling faint, blurred vision, dizzy, slurring words. ECG and blood test normal. Have fibromyalgia

Hi, my names Hannah. Im 22, weight just over 9 and half stone , im about 5 7?! there abouts. I don t smoke or drink. for the past 11-12 months I ve been feeling on and off incredibly faint. it s so bad my vision blurs and I feel physically sick. The past week my eyes have become sensitive to light. Generally I m forgetful and a bit ditzy but I ve been having people say to me that I ve been slurring my words and forgetting everything, I haven t thought much of it but I ve been very emotional lately and not myself at all. I m hungry all the time and always tired n suffering for muscular pains. My GP has done blood tests, ECG and they came back normal. Something isn t right. I have Fibromalgia and am due to be sent to an ME clinic hopefully soon. I ve always had pains n swelling but the pains have increased and I m more tire than usual. Can t walk up the road without needing to sit. Please help? It s been getting me down. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
fibromyalgia do not have defenetive cure in modern medicine however you may try experimental stem cell therapy using mesenchymal stem cells which have shown encouraging results however this is not a standard treatment as of now and more research is going on.