Feeling faint after drinking alcohol, nausea, stomach pain, urge to pass bowels. Causes?

Hello....This started new years eve....After a few drinks I started feeling like I was gonna faint...had to go out side to get fresh air...then while I was out there I got sick and began having real sharp pain in my stomach ...And yesterday I felt the same way...stomach was killing me...felt like I had to past gas and couldnt and also like I had to take a bowl movement and couldnt....woke up this morning and stomach still cramping and still feeling sicky ...please tell me what can be wrong with me
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013