Feeling extremely tired and sleepy, have high BP. Taking Synthroid and Zoplicone. Is Citalopram 10mg safe?

The last couple days I have been EXTREMELY tired and sleepy; by times I feel like I have a heavy weight on my shoulders. I have had had high blood pressure in the past but no symptoms like this. I am a female, 58 yrs old and weight 190.5 lbs. My blood pressure was 138/105 last night and is 146/100 this morning. I have just gotten up. My past BP issues have disappeared when I lost weight. I am currently taking .0000 mg Synthroid , .375 Zoplicone. I also am prescribed 20 mg Citalopram . I started taking only a half pill (10 mg) in mid Jan and since last Thursday and only taking the half every other day.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013