Feeling extremely nauseous, lost appetite, getting hot flashes, not pregnant. What could be wrong?

Hello there! I was hoping I could get some opinions on what might be causing me so much discomfort. I will most likely go to my doctor within the next couple days if it doesn t clear up. Anyhow I have been feeling extremely nauseous, but I never throw up. I have lost my appetite completely. In fact I have been forcing myself to eat because it got to the point where I would only eat one meal a day. I m also a little light headed and I get hot flashes every now and then. I m also constipated. These symptoms started to appear this past Friday night out of nowhere. I m not pregnant , I know that for a fact. Any ideas? Thank you for your help, -Janie
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013