Feeling extreme fatigue, palpitations and feeling pulse in the eye. Hot flashes with nausea. Due to fluctuating BP levels?

For the last few years I have been experiencing extreme fatigue. I feel like I don't sleep well but a sleep study showed only mild issues. Over the last few weeks I have been experiencing the feeling of being on a boat. It started just at night, but now it is all that time. I can also feel my heartbeat and see that it is moving my body slightly back and forth. I can even see my pulse in my eyes. This morning I am also having a terrible hotflash and feel nauseous. I saw my PCP and he thought it was low blood pressure as it was 90/50 when he first took it. But when I stood up it jumped to 120/80. When the nurse had taken it earlier it was 110/70. I haven't felt well for so long. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013