Feeling exhausted, sore muscles on neck and shoulder. Swollen lymph nodes in neck, odd feeling while swallowing. Had mono in teens. Should I be concerned?

I have the following symptoms:: exhaustion, sore muscles, specifically neck and shoulder and jaw .... odd feeling when swallowing .... swollen lymph nodes neck in back under chin on jaw line.... swollen neck... no pain just loose rubbery is harder... itchy but not skin...deeper. monospt and cmv negative...but ebv igg and ignore are showing 1.0 and 5.88. going back for retest.... I am 48, have had mono in my late teens, brother has mycosis fungoids, maternal uncle has b-cell lymphoma.... should I be concerned this is more than mono?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012