Feeling emotional, temperamental, severe backache. Pregnancy test negative. Will it be wrong?

Hi, I ve recently been feeling sick in the mornings and at night with only a small gap at around dinner time. I m also feeling very emotional and temperamental and have had severe backache on several occasions. I m slightly worried that I may be pregnant as my period was almost a month late and lasted less than two days, however I took a test a couple of weeks ago and it came back negative. Is it possible that I may be one of the one percent whom a pregnancy test is wrong for?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012