Feeling electricity when touching metal object. Cause and prevention?

now a days I got one big problem, every time I touch a metal thing I feel like I touch electricity, especially door knob. to open the door I have to touch it frequently a couple of times then it will stop and I can open the door. sometimes I have to open it by pulling my sleeve down and use it like a glove. I want to know what causes it and how I am going stop it?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
The feeling of electric shock that you are getting is likely to be related to an electrolyte imbalance in your body. Vitamin B 12 deficiency can also sometimes aggravate such symptoms.
You can start taking appropriate supplements and consult a neurologist if the symptoms persist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal