Feeling electrical shocks in the head and dizziness. On treatment for thyroid problem. Need further treatment?

My daughter has been having what she describes as jolts/electrical shocks in her head followed by momentary dizziness . This past week the dizziness is accompanied by weakness and she has fallen several times. Her TSH is 75. She is being treated for that. Unfortunately, the doc said it will be 6 weeks before that can be stabilized. In the meantime she is still having dizzy spells where she falls. Should we be seeking other treatment?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013