Feeling dry throat after drinking water. Had thyroidectomy. Is this a serious condition?

i have been drinkingg lots of water and the back of my throat feels very dry, is like i m almost thirsty. My colds last longer than normal since having a thyroidectomy back in 2011. I try to sleep but then I start coughing and its an irritating cough and I hope I don t have a seious condition. In the past i have had vit d deficiency too. I am 29 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
ALLERGY SYMPTOMPS IN MY OPINION IT IS SINUS
GET ENT DOCTOR CONSULTATION TO FIND OUT EXACT POSTION AND TREATMENT OF SINUS AS THESE ARE TYPICAL ALLERGY SYMPTOMPS
USE ANTI ALLERIC TABMANTIALLERGIC AND BRONCHODILATOR COUGH SYP AND LIQUID ANTACIDS LOW PROTEIN HIH FIBER DIET