Feeling dizzy, weak, vomiting. Taking medicine for BP and thyroid. Sonography showed kidney stone. What is the cause?

My mother is suffering from dizziness for last 3/4 days. First day she was having vomiting , was feeling weak & was not able to get up. She was hospitalized for one day given IV fluid. She is at home but still feels weak & doziness is still there.She is taking BP tablets for a year now. She is also having thyroid & takes tablets for that also. Last week she had a second sitting of Lithotripsy & after sonography it was told that the kidney stone of 5mm & smaller pieces are there. My mother is 61 year old. It is the effect of lithotripsy & kidney stone ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012