Feeling dizzy suddenly, feel fine while laying down, 5 months pregnant. Causes ?

I am 5 months and 2 weeks pregnant. I took a nap with my little girls, feeling fine before and when I woke up, I sat up slowly and got dizzy. I stood up and when I was walking back from the bathroom I was really dizzy.Laying down I am fine, but walking around I feel like I am about to pass out. This happened once before a couple of weeks ago and got more extreme. I have never had this problem in any of my other pregnancies. What is causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012