Feeling dizzy, short of breath and lightheaded. Blood reports normal. What else could be causing this?

I feel first dizzy or faint then short of breath and finally light headed . The first 2 symptoms last only few minutes and then I continue to feel light headed for at least 30 minutes at times after this symptoms I will also have the chills.
My heart is fine. my blood pressure i s usually 80 /120 my blood work says I don't have diabetes or any other issue only my ANA are a 160 but dont have LUPUS or any other significant reumatologycal desese
I have had this symptoms for a few years and at times they make it impossible to concentrate and carry on with life .
can you pelase help?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Anxiety, Anaemia, Postural hypotension, Ear etc need evaluation...
The body's balancing mechanism is in the inner ear. An ENT (Ear Nose Throat) specialist is the one to see / If there are no clues, you have to be followed up by a neurologist and/or cardiologist...
You have not stated your age, gender, personal habits, family history or co-morbidities
EKG / HOLTER (24 to 48 hour ambulatory monitoring) / ECHOcardiogram / TMT (Treadmill exercise ECG) / MRI / LABORATORY work-up – may all be necessary for further assessment and assistance.
The treating doctor may suggest them depending on need, based on his assessment of the situation.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck